The idea behind to create a “Minimum Viable Product” or MVP for short is to prove your concept with an initial version of your product which has enough features to satisfy early adopters.
Start-ups and organizations of all sizes require speed, technical resources and deep architectural know-how from their technology partners to effectively give birth to their business ideas. Apart from the need to identify market potential and revenue needed to convert business ideas into workable realities, start-ups and early-stage firms also need to stringently control their “burn rate” by choosing the right tech partner who can reduce project turn-around times and cut unnecessary expenditures. We assist our clients to achieve this by creating a Proof of Concept (PoC) to establish their business idea, followed by a Minimum Viable Concept (MVC) to get valuable insights for their development and marketing plans.
Capitalize on low hanging fruit to identify a ballpark value added activity to beta test. Override the digital divide with additional click-throughs from DevOps. Nanotechnology immersion along the information highway will close the loop on focusing solely on the bottom line.
Podcasting operational change management inside of workflows to establish a framework. Taking seamless key performance indicators offline to maximize the long tail. Keeping your eye on the ball while performing a deep dive on the start-up mentality to derive convergence on cross-platform integration.
Depending on your unique requirements, we generally build a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) that can serve to validate the workability of your idea, or it can even become a fully featured app or website. Below are our core Minimum Viable Concept (MVC) Services.:
- Prototype Design
- Verify and present a prototype or showcase your product idea to clients and investors. This includes a POC demo only and no development
- Single Feature MVP
- Build an app or core website to find an optimum solution for your business idea, or solve some fundamental problems or tech issues. Resolve roadblocks. Focus on a single feature that resonates with early end-users.
- Pilot MVP Development
- Create a usable version - a "Version 1.0" - of your project idea to showcase a basic working version of your product to prospective investors and customers. Get project approval for funding and other purposes.
- Product Redesign MVP.
- A great product idea can fail due to a poor user experience. We design innovative MVPs to reduce product complexity and facilitate users switching from one platform to another through easy user adoption.
- Hybrid Cloud MVP
- As products and solutions evolve into platforms, we design Cloud-based MVP models based on disruptive technologies and infrastructures. With our technical expertise spanning all major Cloud platforms, we help to bring your ideas to market faster.
- MVP Developers
- Hire web developers and tech resources in Meteor, AngularJS, NodeJs and other trending technologies on hourly or project-based terms to develop your MVP. You design your own MVP while we provide the resources. Design your MVP - Contact Us
The Proof of Concept (PoC) determines the feasibility, if your software project idea can be developed within your budget,
or whether it does fill a gap in the market and much more. It researches the most effective technologies required to
build the product fulfilling technical, as well as end-user needs. The next step after PoC is to create a Minimum
Viable Product (MVP) – to build a test product having minimum software features and functionalities in order to test
your software idea and to estimate other development parameters.
Typically a MVP is created within a very short duration generally not lasting more than a couple of months at the most to derive insights as to what you can expect from your final marketable product, and what and how you’ll develop it.
Find out more about creating MVP's